我所知道的康桥\\徐志摩《我所知道的康桥》的英文翻译(读完徐志摩的我所知道的康桥)

发布时间:2021-07-28 18:39:00 阅读:

Xu zhimo "Cambridge I know"

  徐志摩《我所知道的康桥》

  My life, feelings of the majority to find clues.

  ”我这一生我所知道的康桥,大都寻得感情的线索。

  Whether other, but that school.

  不论别的,但说求学。

  I went to Britain for from Russell.

  我到英国是为要从罗素。

  Russell to China, I have in the United States.

  罗素来中国时,我已经在美国。

  He died consumption reached, it is not correct when I really tears enough, so condolences to the poem.

  他那不确的死耗传到的时候,我真的眼泪不够,还做悼诗来了。

  He is not dead, I am naturally pleased.

  他没有死,我自然高兴。

  I have a doctorate from the Colombian great temptation to buy tickets over the Atlantic.

  我摆脱了哥伦比亚大博士衔的引诱,买船票过大西洋,

  The 20th century Fluke seriously want to read some books to Graz.

  想跟这位二十世纪的福禄泰尔认真念一点书去。

  "Stand-alone" is a thought of resistance.

  “单独”是一个耐寻味的现象。

  Sometimes I think it is the first one found any conditions.

  我有时想它是任何发现的第一个条件。

  You have to find your friends "the true," you have a chance with him.

  你要发现你的朋友的“真”,你得有与他单独的机会。

  You have to find your own truth, you have to give ourselves a chance to separate.

  你要发现你自己的真,你得给自己一个单独的机会。

  You have to find a place (like intelligent), you have to have the opportunity to play alone.

  你要发现一个地方(地方一样有灵性),你也得有单独玩的机会。

  We never seriously that a few people can understand?Few can understand?We were too hasty and too devoid of a separate opportunity.

  我们这一辈子,认真说,能认识几个人?能认识几个地方?我们都是太匆忙,太没有单独的机会。

  To tell you the truth, I have no understanding of even my opening.

  说实话,我连我的本乡都没有什么了解。

  Cambridge, I have considerable doubts as to once again allow only new understanding of the identity of the cold Chui.

  康桥我要算是有相当交情的,再次许只有新认识的翡冷翠了。

  Ah, those early morning who evening, I made a similar spell at Cambridge!

  啊,那些清晨,那些黄昏,我一个人发痴似的在康桥!

  Absolutely separate.

  绝对的单独。

  However, a person to write his most beloved object, no matter who it is, he is very difficult to make a work?

  但一个人要写他最心爱的对象,不论是人是地,是多么使他为难的一个工作?

  If you are afraid, you are afraid of bad depiction of it, you are afraid that too much of it angry, you are afraid that the cautious live up to it.

  你怕,你怕描坏了它,你怕说过分了恼了它,你怕说谨慎了辜负了它。

  I now want to write about Cambridge, and it was precisely such worries, I will not write.I know this time is written is bad -- Furthermore, the interim force things.

  我现在想写康桥,也正是这样的心理,我不会写,我就知道这回是写不好的--况且又是临时逼出来的事情。

  But I did not write the notice has been out the previous period.

  但我却不能不写,上期预告已经出去了。

  I barely write two sections : First, I know of Cambridge's natural beauty; First, I know of the student life.

  我想勉强分两节写:一是我所知道的康桥的天然景色;一是我所知道的学生生活。

  Tonight, I can only Minimalist to write, so when the future of this society is supplemented."

  我今晚只能极简地写些,等以后有兴会时再补。”

Tag:我所知道的康桥
相关文章

发表评论: